Thursday, October 9, 2008

The studio apartment

So about six weeks ago I and my lovely husband moved into a studio apartment. With two dogs. I think it is a fair question to ask what compelled us to do this. Well, before this place we had a two bedroom flat. Although we loved the actual flat the neighborhood was not very nice. Also, we wanted to live closer to the city. So here we are, stuck in a tiny studio. I’m trying my best to decorate the place, although right now I’m in kind of a stand-still. This is probably due to the fact that we don’t have that much money to put towards decorating right now, since we are finally going to Lofoten (www.lofoten.com) in two weeks. Also, my attempt to by just organic, and only stray from it when it’s not possible to find it, makes it hard to just go down to IKEA like we used to do. I’m really desperate in need of inspiration!!! This is why I’ve just convinced myself that it’s totally fine to spend a whole day perusing design blogs instead of doing schoolwork. You’re with me, right?




No comments: